Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trying to Fight the Blahs...

Since I'm pretty sure no one reads this, I'm going to just put it all out there...

My period is 6 days late.  But, I do not feel pregnant.  I took a test last night with either SUPER light positive or too much pee on the stick.  I know it doesn't pay to take another test...  for atleast a week... and I LIGHTLY spotted yesterday.

I have a bad cough that doesn't seem to be getting better.

Its cold!  And murky.  I can't seem to get enough sunshine and feel needy and whiney for it.  I'm HUNGRY for sunshine.  I'm sad.  I miss my friends.  But seem to inflict grouchiness in some of them.

I am starting to worry that "something" is wrong with me again.  I am upset with myself for not being satisfied with two kids.  Or my house. 

I say I want to go places and do stuff but then am not sure if I really want to go and do. 

I NEED to get outta this funk!  Help!  HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment