Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday's Tip: Try the 30- Day Organizing Wizard Challenge!


What a perfect time of year to get organized!  This is April in Wisconsin and we vasilate each day between rain, snow (yuck!), and sunny 60 degree days.  The days I can be outside, I am...  just yesterday Baba and I spent our lunch hour constructing a green house for our seedlings... but today Babu and I are stuck inside watching the rain and wind sweep over the land.  (at least the lawn will finally green up!)

Today was the perfect day to focus a little more on this latest gem I found!  It is the 30-Day Organize-athon sent out by the Get Organized Wizard.  I receive a daily email that provides 5 minute organizing challenges.  This challenge has staightened out my dresser drawers, closets, goals, and paperwork just to name a few.  And all could be done in 5 minutes I wasn't getting into the spirit and spending more time on each task.  She gives us permission to toss or donate items and lets face it... I sometimes need permission to do that! 

Follow the link above, give this challenge a try and then when you have time, find out all the other wonderful freebies that this site offers!  There are lots of goodies there!


Happy Spring Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment