Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why do you watch the Superbowl?


The commercials of course!

What is a perfect dinner after a good run at the gym?

Bananas spread with peanut butter.

Favorite night in a week?

Saturday-- I got to relax all day and have one more day to look forward to.

Something I would spend ALL my money on if I could?

Eating out for dinner.

Guilty pleasure?

McDonalds large coffee with 6 creams and one stevia

Loves....

my husband and daughter
to read
to eat
to sweat
to laugh
thunderstorms
sleeping with the windows open

Dislikes...

Chinese buffet food
nightmares
throwing up


Accepts....

that I laugh too loud at times
that I get easily embarrassed
that I pout when I don't get my way (yes, I know I'm old and a parent and am not setting a good example... I still do this)

my life

No comments:

Post a Comment