Monday, December 29, 2008

Who am I? What is this??


Life at my house is good. Sometimes wonderful. Sometimes grab your belly- laugh out loud funny and hey, some days I try to just not let the day suck rocks. I guess this makes me average!

I'm in my 30's. I'm a mother-of-one-- a 3 year old beauty. I am Muslim. I am an American. I stay home to raise my child. I try to cook meals every night-- but Saturday I had pizza for both Lunch and Dinner (and no one complained.) I used to like to write, right now I'm feeling bogged down by it all. I have one million STUPENDOUS ideas how I'm going to make a million bucks.

I'm just like you...

This is my place.... to post ideas...to share my life... to tell my stories... to find the good in every day... to make my lemonade in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment