Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Resolution #001


This year I will read at least 12 great books. Here is a beginning list of what I intend to read this year: The Help

The Corner of Bitter and Sweet

South of Broad- Pat Conroy

Holding up Half the Sky

Book Thief

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society


What I wish: That I had a book club to meet and discuss these books with. How I long for a group of ladies to meet with each month, eat fancy foods, talk and laugh with as we discuss the book in question. ANY TAKERS??

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I posted a comment to this...post...several days ago and it didn't record it! Boo! I WILL JOIN A BOOK CLUB WITH YOU!!! I WOULD LOVE IT!!! We can call it Onkub, :), I already have the 4th Monday of the month reserved! ME ME!!! PICK ME!!!

    ReplyDelete